Saturday, October 3, 2009

It's all about leopards

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lately I noticed more and more boots with leopard prints. At first I was a little unsure whether they look a little trashy but this trend is really growing on me. The most spread ones are definately Ashish's platforms for Topshop. They were sold out immediately and are offered for atomic prices at ebay now. Though I've to admit that I prefer the bigger patterns like Maria's or Erin Wasson's shoes. I guess leopard prints will never get out of fashion...

Well have to get back to learning biology and maths now. Posting was just a little break to take breath. Lucky me there's only one week of school left.

P.S. Thanks for the great feedback on my interview. More blogger features are already in progress.

photo credits: vanillascented, taghrid, topshop mahalofashion, lexposure, w29showroom, miggylikestheinternet, fashiontoast, justjared, luluandyourmom, tfs, style, mytheresa

15 comments:

Xx Jess xX said...

If i am honest, i dont think i would wear leopard print boots out. But I can see from the pictures you have posted they can look really nice. And as you say leopard print will never go out of fashion. Luv the blog! Thanx

Anonymous said...

gorgeous!
so cute, love everything about the leopard booties
darling!

-cma
check out my blog @
cosmicaroline.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

They are adorable. However, I have never been a fan of the print. I should give it a try...

- le pearl

Keith said...

Hello there. Great post as usual. I really do enjoying seeing what you will post next. I hope you've had a wonderful weekend. Take care. Have a fantastic week ahead. Cheers!

Grace said...

I'm still split.

Love Grace.

JungEun said...

If I am skinny enough, i'll wear this boots with mini skirt. it'd be really good on me. It is my first time to visit your blog, and i am stunned your effort on your blog! Because you said that you needed to work on Math and Science, i think i can assume that you are a high school student. great passion on fashioN!

Natalie Suarez said...

I really love this post, so inspirational! love how the girls each wear those boots in their own unique way :)

xoxo

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

ScribbleBabbles said...

leopard booties is awesome!! I love to have one, if only I could :(

moded'amour said...

i love the ones from topshop, want them so bad!

yuri said...

love leopard print boots, but i think i prefer them on flats.

Ilanka Verhoeven said...

Gorgeous, leopard booties are awesome!
X, fashion-nerdic.

Clara Campelo said...

I need a shoe that.
is so beautiful and fashion!
xxx

JOWY said...

Loving thew delicious leopard print booties!

One Love,
Jowy
www.iseejanemary.blogspot.com

AMIT said...

So cute looking.Nice collection you have shared.

Fantasme a Deux Collection By Lise Charmel

Unknown said...

Style is something that binds just about every person Chinese clothing collectively. Every person desires to understand what exactly is up inside the market Repair Shop Software place, what is the most recent fashion trend, what's in and happening etc. There is not 1 individual who does not associate himself to style.