Saturday, February 13, 2010

Another leather item

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I abandoned hope! Winter just won't leave Germany and I'm really startingt to get in some kind of 'snow-depression'. I just hate it and can't stand it anymore. Definately time to think of something else, so how about a little fashion prediction for spring - in case that it will arive eventually - ?

After leather jackets, skirts and pants our closets will be afflicted now by leather shorts. They were already shown at many FW '09 and repeatedly on the SS '10 runways and lookbooks.

I like them a lot but I didn't get one yet. Maybe it's because I always feel some kind of nasty if I wear leather items? Well I'm gonna stick to trying them and maybe I can even wear them with tights if the winter decides to be a little more indulgent....


photo credits: lookbook.nu / style.com / chictopia / tfs / stylesightings
/ fabsugar

9 comments:

M. said...

looove leather shores!

lovelove, M.
http://marissaexplains.blogspot.com

Analisa said...

I really want a pair but all the ones I've found so far look really cheap and a bit trashy haha, but the ones in these collages are so cute!

My So Called Life said...

never actually seen leather shoes but they are super cute!!!

Love the blog

emidoodlesfashion.blogspot.com

Bonjour Modemoiselle said...

die leder shorts gefallen mir immer besser, die kann man echt mit so vielen sachen kombinieren. ich glaub ich muss mir auch endlich mal eine zulegen :)

dein blog gefällt mir!
liebe grüße

Tori said...

I don't know if I would ever buy a pair, but I love them! My two favorite outfits are in the far right corner of the first picture. (: so cute!

Emilie said...

I didn't get one yet but I love leather shorts!
x

StylePicks said...

I love leather items. They can be worn in many ways.


StylePicks

Brandy Shaloo said...

looks cool but I personally couldn't wear it

The Beauty Mum said...

I'm amazed at how many people are wearing the leather shorts look! Who knew this would catch on?