Sunday, March 16, 2008

The Look:Black Maxi Skirts


If I hear the word 'black maxi skirt' I think of aweful fashion.Last year Mary-Kate Olsen showed the opposite:She looked wonderful in a long black jersy dress,simple white v-neck shirt and XL-cross necklace.I just loved it on her!And Mary-Kate is not the only one who likes the long piece:Kate Moss and Nicole Richie also showed off with long black skirts.
I really like them on those 3 ladies but can't imagine that it would look great on me.If I find a nice one I'll definately try it on...

5 comments:

Secretista said...

I'm most def going to try this look.

lara said...

I think it can look good , like on Nicole and MK and it must be very comfy, but i also think , that when you style it wrong, the skirt can look a bit gothik, because it is so long, but it's definately worth a try :)!!

Mimi said...

Totally agreed with you :)

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

I wish I coul rock a maxi skirt. But I think they make shorties look short and at 5'1" I'm quite a shortie...

Mimi said...

I thought so too but look at Nicole Richie she's not very big..