Friday, March 21, 2008

The Look:Casual Chic - Simple Grey Shirts

It's a cozy day, you've enough time to go out for a walk or to meet your friends in the city.The weather outside is not the best but anyway warm.What to wear on a day like this?
A simple grey shirt!Nicole and Mary-Kate show that this basic piece can look amazing with jeans and a few accesoires like funny shades, painted nails or a few bracelets.I'm sure Kate Moss know exactly how to wear a grey shirt but maybe the paparazzi who took this photo of her caught a bad day.I really love my casual grey shirt and if I don't know what to wear I pick it and 'pimp' it with various bracelets.A perfect casual look for everyday and especially for school.

11 comments:

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

I love classic grey, so fun to play with.

Wendy said...

I love Mary-Kate's look, the brown leather belt really did it!

STYLE AND THE CITY . COM - PARIS said...

hi street style friend

i am glad to tell you that after 201 street style photo romances in Paris, i've been proposed to create a press magazine about street styles from the world.
50 000 copies in Paris, then...
My own vision is to humanize fashion through street style photo romances.

Now, I have to create a network of passionated blogs for the content
I'll be glad to exchange links for helping me (collaborating ?) to show that fashion comes from street and style gives personality.

I'll be so happy to make it a successful magazine to launch it after in other countries with other collaborators.

clic the english flag to read some photo romances in english

Thank you for your collaboration

best regards

Kamel
street style romancer in Paris

STYLEANDTHECITY.COM

geri hirsch said...

grey basics are a must. i love nicoles, i wonder who makes it...

Secretista said...

I love this.

Monika said...

grey shirts are awesomeness!

heather said...

they make it look so easy. When I try it, I look like I'm about to go for a jog

Mimi said...

Totally agreed with you...
heather try with skinny jeans,ballet flats,a long bright scarf and many bracelets :)

Kathrynsky said...

ich hab mir gestern einen tollen grauen pulli gekauft, sagt ein freund heute zu mir: boah, du siehst voll 80er mit dem pulli aus! - meinte er negativ... na toll ... mir egal... er ist ganz weich und toll ;-)

Mimi said...

80er?wer bringt die denn bitte mit einem grauen pulli in verbindung?!
ich mag sie auch trotzdem :D

Kathrynsky said...

der pulli hat fledermausärmel... ich mach später mal ein photo :-D