Monday, September 15, 2008

Happy Birthday...

My 16-cake and me on my 1st Birthday

The cake Lara made for me doesn't it look like a real bag?I think it does.Next to it my new bag.




...to me ☺!Today I turned 'sweet' 16 but honestly I don't feel like anything changed.Hopefully I won't get up tomorrow with grey hair.All in all my birthday was very calm and maybe a little bit boring because I'm ill and my daddy wasn't there.So long I got this 'wanna-be-chanel-classic'-bag which I already adore and some money.My momy announced there will be another present on the week-end of course I'll report more.When I entered class this morning there was another bag waiting for me - a yummie choco one which Lara made for me together with such a cute letter à la Gossip Girl.On this way:Again thank you my dearest ♥.
I hope tomorrow I 'll feel better and write more but today I just feel to sick.

Take care!

P.S. I think I got a sugar rush from all these cake...

A lot of Birthday-Love

22 comments:

Adiel said...

That cake is awesome!

Farren said...

Happy Belated Birthday! That cake is amazing! You've got an awesome friend. <3

Runaway Gallery said...

that cake is insanity. wow wow

Fashionistadiary said...

happy belated bday! the cake looks amazing!!!! :) did it taste as nice as it looks?? xo

Dana (pron. like Donna) said...

cakes make the world go round.
Love the quilted handbag cake, it's fabulous
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! 16 is a great age

The Clothes Horse said...

Happy Birthday! That is a fantastic bag. Ah, sweet sixteen, I hope it's a good year for you!

Jenny H. said...

ahhhh happyyyyy sweet sixteen!!!!!

Songy said...

Happy happy birthday dear, mimi.

That cake does indeed look like a bag. Brilliant. Your new bag is brilliant also.

Mimi said...

Happy birthday Mimi!! Love the purse cake...almost as good as the real thing ;)

ModeJunkie said...

happy birthday mimi deary. have a very sweet sixteen!

coco said...

Ok I am soooooooooooooo having a cake made to look like a 2.55 for my next birthday!

El Notable said...

whaaaaat! i would love to get that cake! but better still: the real thing hahah
I am taking pics of Madrid Fashion week if you want to take a look
www.elnotable.blogspot.com

Mimi said...

Thanks a lot to all of you ♥
Yes it tasted sooooo good and there's still a big rest.Gosh I think I ate a tonnne of cake yesterday.

Maeva said...

Happy Sweet sixteen girl !
Love the Chanel cake, your friend seems to be creative and funny ! Enjoy these days, recover !

♥ fashion chalet said...

Happy Birthday! Mine is today, too! :)

Jenn said...

Happy Birthday! Love the new bag!

this wheel's on fire said...

Happy Birthday!! :)

Victoria-H said...

happy birthday too you !! (a little late maybe, but :P)

Jillian said...

aww happy birthday! that is THE coolest cake i've ever seen!

M* said...

Happy birthday, dear!

Fashion Fille said...

happy (belated) sweet sixteen!

sa said...

I love it ! Very creative ! That's actually really cool Thanks.