I did a little interview with the lovely Annemiek from mode d'amour. She has a great sense of style which is in my opinion getting better and better everyday so you should check out her blog. Here's just a little sneak peak of her looks for those who don't know her yet.
1. Where are you from? I’m from a little boring town in the south of the netherlands.
2. How old are you and what's your occupation? I’m just 19 years old, and I’m a full time nurse. But with no work as from next week anymore.
3. When did you start blogging and what was your motivation? I’ve started with blogging about 1,5 year ago, because I loved to visite other peoples blog and I wanted to introduce my own style.
4. Why did you chose the name „mode d'amour“ for your blog? "Mode" means fashion in dutch, and "d’amour" because I love fashion!
5. How much time do you spend per day/week with blogging? It depends about how much time i have. I do try to post an outfit everyday.
6. What are your favorite brands? So many! From the payable brands: Zara, COS, H&M trend, Topshop, Asos. And the non-payable brands: Balmain, Alexander Wang, Cushnie et Ochs, Erin Fetherston, Temperley London,Jeremy Laing, Charlotte Ronson, Davidelfin, Hervé Léger, Jenni Kayne, TSE, Yigal Azrouël, Givenchy, Rad Hourani, Dries van Noten, Rick Owens, Maison Martin Margiela, Proenza Schouler and more!
7. How much money do you spend per month for clothes,shoes etc.? It depends on my salary, from 250 - up to 600 a month.
8. What is fashion in one sentence? Hard question, unpredictable and addictive.
9. How would you describe your personal style? Hmm.. I just wear what I like and I love to combine different styles in one outfit and make it my own and I wear lots of black and silver
10. Where do you get the inspiration for your looks? So many things: fashion shows, vintage clothes,magazines, photos.
11. Who's your personal style icon? Mary-kate, I love her style because it’s so different and original.
12. Your must-have for fall/winter 2009? Big scarves, platform heels, and lots of black.
13. What's your personal fashion no-go? Don’t know, too much colors I guess.
14. Which blogs do you like? Some of my favourites are: Jak &Jil, Amlul, Fashiontoast, Knight Cat, Lulu and your mom, 4th and bleeker.
15. If you had the chance to buy one piece no matter how much it costs what would it be? Difficult.. I love the Crocodile-print leather jacket from Alexander Wang!