Saturday, February 2, 2008

Beauty:The new wave - Short Hair Cuts



First it was a Bob and than it became shorter with a Pixie.After 'Posh Spice' more and more female celebs cut their hair into a fresh,saucy wave à la Twiggy.Topmodel Agyness Deyn is famous for her short tuft and showed that it looks great.Latest member of the 'Short-Hair'-club singer Rihanna.
By launching her 'Fashion against Aids'-shirt at H&M the RnB queen showed a saucy,unusual short hair cut.

I'm 50:50 to this look.Sometimes I like it,sometimes I don't - always depense on the type.For sure it's more special and fresh than the normal long wave and a nice alternative,anyway I wouldn't cut my hair like this!

12 comments:

lara said...

I like it on Agyness, but on the rest not really ... And I totally agree with you, it depends to the type.
And I think Rihanna lokked much better with her old hair

Monika said...

I think it's a cool hairstyle...but you really need to have the right face for it...look at Elyse Sewell's pixie. so awesome.
I think Rihanna looks good with this, but she looks good anyway.
I really need to change my hair...but I dunno how :-( Some advices?

Mimi said...

Yes I liked the 'old' Rihanna more too.
Hm..maybe a fringe like kate moss chillilady?

Charlotte said...

I'd like to cut my hair short. The only problem: I usually change my haircut very often...there's no possibility, changing short hair into anything other...

Mimi said...

yes unfortunately not...
I think you need to be very brav to cut your hair...:D

Mimi said...

yes unfortunately not...
I think you need to be very brav to cut your hair...:D

Anonymous said...

Sad thing is, that hair takes so long to grow! I used to wear it short and am now witing everyday to get it back to longer again...

Mimi said...

My hair is always growing fast.

Marta said...

Hi!
I think they all look good. Before I didn't pay much attention to Rihanna but after the first cut, I like her style a lot and her music too. She is a risk taker so is anybody who gets shortcuts!

Mimi said...

same thing here:now I'm sometimes listening rihanna's music

WendyB said...

I had my hair like that for years in the '90s. It looks cute on people trying it for the first time, but I'd never go back to it. Too much maintenance.

WendyB said...

I had my hair like that for years in the '90s. It looks cute on people trying it for the first time, but I'd never go back to it. Too much maintenance.