Thursday, April 17, 2008

Beauty:Cute Present - Hair Bows









Maybe you already noticed that I'm a huge Walt Disney Film, especially of Mickey and Minnie Mouse. Minnie's trademark is of course the bow in her hair but she's not the only one who likes these cute accessory: For example Lisa (left) and Agathe (middle). The two fashion blogger already showed what such a little bow can make. Bows remind me to the time when I was younger. I loved wearing them in my hair with a dress and my fine patent leather flats. Over the years my opinion hasn't changed much: I still love bows but I prefer them with skinny jeans now, well I'm not a little girl anymore. I found a few old ones from my momy and bought this black satin hairband from H&M (right). With bows in your hair you can feel for one day a little bit like daddy's little girl,even if you're big.

7 comments:

PANDA. said...

this is super cute, I want a hairbow myself ever since I spoted kirsten in the new miu miu campain.

I guess I'll pass by h&m kids after work :)

lara said...

A really cute look, but I like yours more than the big ones , even they look also great , I have a red one, that I wore last year maybe I should take it out again ;)

Mimi said...

@elocin:I was looking there for one two..without succes!

Anonymous said...

I love hairbows :). Minnie is such a great idol!

Mimi said...

Yes she's great and one of my favorite cartoon characters :)

Lizle said...

i have the green one.:)

Karen said...

v. heather