Wednesday, April 2, 2008

The Look:Fashion Stars


I'm sure Karl Lagerfeld was sitting under the starry sky when he designed the Chanel Spring/Summer collection 2008.But Mister Lagerfeld isn't the only one who was inspired by the shiny little gas balls. Comrade Yves Saint Laurent shoes and necklaces pepped with synthetic stars.
As always La moss and MK show us how to wear the latest trend:As a overall or a simple marine blue blouse for the evening.Both outfits are not my favorite ones.They remind me a bit to a pyjama I had when I was about 4 years old.Nicky Hilton's neckholder dress is something I would wear.It looks very cute and is not too much!This fashion star goes definately to Miss Hilton...

P.S. Did you notice?You really learn something here at fashionsmoothie :)

5 comments:

donna AND navaz said...

Hmm, I tried a silk star print dress at TopShop, Very similar to those Chanel ones. Did it look good? Hell, no,it looked all wrong. Ah well, back to the stripes then!

Navaz

The Clothes Horse said...

I really like the way MK rocked the trend. I've always been a fan of star prints though, still fun but less fem and cloying than hearts and flowers.

anna. said...

stars are awesome.
haha.
i need to find something cute with them... something affordable.

Miu Miu said...

@navaz:Stripes are great love them...Like them more than stars..

Not sure if I'll go with this trend.maybe a little star scarf?! That's cute.I think kate moss has one too...

ed said...

A片,A片,成人網站,成人影片,色情,情色網,情色,AV,AV女優,成人影城,成人,色情A片,日本AV,免費成人影片,成人影片,SEX,免費A片,A片下載,免費A片下載,做愛,情色A片,色情影片,H漫,A漫,18成人

a片,色情影片,情色電影,a片,色情,情色網,情色,av,av女優,成人影城,成人,色情a片,日本av,免費成人影片,成人影片,情色a片,sex,免費a片,a片下載,免費a片下載,成人網站,做愛,自拍

情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣

情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣用品
情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品.情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣.
視訊聊天室

情色,AV女優,UT聊天室,聊天室,A片,視訊聊天室


UT聊天室,視訊聊天室,辣妹視訊,視訊辣妹,情色視訊,視訊,080視訊聊天室,視訊交友90739,美女視訊,視訊美女,免費視訊聊天室,免費視訊聊天,免費視訊,視訊聊天室,視訊聊天,視訊交友網,視訊交友,情人視訊網,成人視訊,哈啦聊天室,UT聊天室,豆豆聊天室,
聊天室,聊天,色情聊天室,色情,尋夢園聊天室,聊天室尋夢園,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,柔情聊天網,小高聊天室,上班族聊天室,080中部人聊天室,中部人聊天室,成人聊天室,成人